Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What make your BUN level High. Just hormone. No just had a…

What make your BUN...

What make your BUN level High

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes just hormone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just had a great physical

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

OK

The most common reason for a high BUN is not enough daily water intake. If all of your other labs were normal, this is the cause 100% of the time. Adults need about 1/2 of their weight in ounces of water daily. For example, if you weigh 130 pounds, you need to drink 65 ounces of water daily.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Am I going to get an answer or do I have to pay again?

My answer must have crossed with your response. Did you get my answer?

Thank you I have also checked with my doctor. Just comparing notes.
Thank you again.Have a good day.
PS I work for Orthpedic doctors also.

You are welcome.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor