Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Last night i did a big shot of meth, my 2nd time doing it.

Customer Question
Last night i did...

Last night i did a big shot of meth, my 2nd time doing it. My heart started to beat super fast and i was dizzy. Im not sure if my ears were ringing. I then wanted to get in the shower which my friend had to help me with that.my memory is really fuzzy but i think i remember sitting down in the shower after my friend left the bathroom. The next thing i know he is got me standing up in his arms saying my name and shaking me. He said it took him a few minutes to wake me up. I was wondering if i over dosed on meth?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My dad has heart disease. Me i have fibromyalgia and often wonder if something else is wrong. Why do you ask.

Doctor's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

Do you think i over dosed though

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I smoke cigarettes. Have used heroin for the past 5 years and crack for the last 2. Before all that i was hooked on pain pills for about 4 or 5 years. However i had not used any of those the day of the meth use. I did tske a clanapen the night before i slept all day about13 hrs i was still kinda feeling tired from that when i did the shot of meth.big shot

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, from all the symptoms you have described it seems to be either an overdose or you are extra sensitive to the drug. I would suggest taking lots of fluids and avoid taking any drug for few days and try not to take meth again.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

Please let me know if you have followup questions.