Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Question about my pregnancy symtoms, i dont know what that…

Question about my pregnancy...

Question about my pregnancy symtoms

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

I dont know what that is

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The only symtoms i have beeen having is sore breasts and light cramping. and i am also feeling slightly more tired. THe symtoms seem to come and go and i have had no morning sickness

3/23/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

When was your last period? Was there any unprotected sex? Any nausea or increase urinary frequency?

I am pregnant. I was confirmed through blood test but i havent had a doctors appointment yet and i am concerned about my lack of symtoms.
I have had zero morning sickness and only sore breasts and it comes and goes which is concerning to me, also very light cramping. and possible increase in urination. i drink tons of water so that is hard to tell
I am 5 weeks 1 day

Thanks for the information.

Since you are pregnant, these symptoms are from pregnancy. However, there is variation from person to person and all pregnant women would not experience all symptoms with the same intensity. For example, morning sickness is common from 1 month, but some may experience it late, others may not develop is. Similarly, breast tenderness is due to hormonal changes, once your body adjust it, you would not feel this symptoms. Therefore, these are not a good indicator of pregnancy health,,, you will have to get hCG level to see what's happening and to monitor your pregnancy. Ultrasound would also give you some details if there is any problem. Therefore, you have visit your doctor to get these tests to understand your pregnancy better.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

This is my first pregnancy so I understandably unsure of these things. One more question.Is it common for my breast tenderness to come and go? Sometimes I can really feel it and other times it is barely there if at all?

Yes, it's normal to see some fluctuation as your body adjust to high hormone level.

okay thank you

You are welcome!

Thanks for visiting justanswer.

Now you can leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor