Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Muneeb Ali only please to discuss my health condtions of my…

This question is for Dr.Muneeb...
This question is for Dr.Muneeb Ali only please to discuss my health condtions of my prolaspe and abdominal pain and foot problem and other health issues.
3/23/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Please go ahead

please email me when you are online please .i am no ti severe abdominal pain.i have stopped the excessive fruit and have had no candy since the ciniumium jawbreakers that i got sick after a week ago.i am going on a aprox 1100 or 1200 diet and goi ng to eat like i did before the prolaspe ,mainlit legumes since thats how i get irion and proltien.ki need to talk about other health problems i am having today please please eamil me when you are back online please
also please fix it where i can rate you
could you please emal me soon i am not doing well
hello sir i ate grspes again today but i cAame close to eating candy si thoought i had better eat grapes instead.it shoulnt worsen the prolape constipation issue as bad as the candy will.i would like to talk to you aout my foot issue when you get time please meal me
PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE BACK ON;INE.I AM IN SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AT TIMES AND I ATE NO CANDY AT ALL SINCE THOSE CINNAINIU, JAWBREAKERS BUT SINCE I HAD THE MIRALX A FEW DAYS AGO I HAVE ONLY HAD A FEW SMALL FORMED STOOLS AMD I HAD ALOT OF BEMAS YEASTERDAY AFTER I HAD THE MIRALAX AND TODAY AND ALOT OF GRAPES TODAY AND NO STOOLS SINCE I HAD ALL THAT FOOD SINCE YEATERDAYS MIRALX.I AM IN ALOT OF PAIN.AND WILL NEED TO DO THE 17 CAPFULS OF MIRALX SOON TO GET ALL THAT STOOL OUT.I WILL TRY TO WAIT UNTIL MORNING TO SEE IF MY STOLLS MOVE MORE BIT I DOUBT THYE ARE AND I AM HURTING TOO BAD.I AM GOING TO TRY TO GO BACK TO SLEEP BUT PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSBLE PLEASE.AND ALSO LOOK FOR ME TO PLEASE EMAIL ME DUJEING THE NIGHT IF I NEED YOU.PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS YOU COME BACK ONLINE PLEASE TODAY OT EHROUGH THE NIGHT.I MAY HAVE TO STSRT DRINKING THE MIRALX NW TO MOVE MY BOWELS SINC EI AM HURTING SO BAD.I GO TO THE CLINIC WEDNESDAY AND THEY FIT ME WITB THE PESSORY AND TALK ABOUT SURGERY SO IF I DO THE MIRALX AGAIN I WILL HAVE TO EAT VERY LITTLE OT LIQUIDS ONLY UN TIL THYE HELP MY PROLASPE
PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POOSIBLE PLEASE TODAY AND OVERNIGHT SIINCE I NNED YOUR HELP SIR
may i please speak with you now please.i just wanted to make sure it was safe for me to use the miralax mixture now one more time time now ,i dont want to have to wait until later today to go to clinic since i am hurting now and sometimes clinics dont give golighylty so i know mirlax works so please eamail me back as soon as you can it is 517am now
COULD YOU PLEASE COME ONLINE FOR JUST A MINUTE SIR.YOU MIST BE BUSY BUT MAY OI JUST TALK FOR JUST A MINUTE PLEASE.I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU IF ITS DAFE TO USE MIRALX ONE MORE TIME PLEASE.THE CLINICS DONT ALWAYS PERSCRIBLE MIRALX AND I AHVENT HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT AND I AM NOT IN SEVERE OAIN NOW BUT MY BOWELS HAVE ONLY MOVED A FEW TIMES SINCE THE MIRALX AND THEY WERE VERY SMALL FORMED BOWEL MOVEMNTS AND I HAVE EATEN ALOT OF BEANS AND GRAPES AND THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD LOT OF BOWELS COME OUT.MY PROLASE IS MAKINGTHIS HAPPEEN.I WANT TO DRINK MORE MIRALX AND WAINTING TO HEAR FORM YOU SIR TO SEE IF ITS SAFE TO DO ONE MORE TIME ONLY PLEASE
i am not sure why you are not online anymore lately i guess you are busy so guess you will email me today when yo are back online please

Im sorry i have been offline because of a large conference, i am still in the conference, i have read your responses and yes you can use miralax as it will be safe to use it

sir thank you for letting me know.i am going to use the 17 capfuls again to get my bowels to move regular again.i pnly had s very small soft formed bowels movements thiis morning but i was in pretty severe abdomainal pai last night again around 7pm and the clinic closed at 8pm and i fiqiured even if they gave me golighly i woulnt want to drink it so late so i went to sleep and had hard time sleeping dur to abdominal pain ad even though i havent been in severe abdominal pain i woke up at 4 am and drankl water like i usualy do that usaully makes me have between 4-6 small- meduim formed stools and i didnt have any except for 2 very small formed soft stools so i started on the miralx 17 capfuls at 7am.

Then it should be fine to use miralax again.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
i am drinking it like i did before and have about 7 caofuls left to drink.i gave my bowels 3hours this morning to see if they would move properly.i got up at 4am and started drinking alot of cold water like i usually do and i ddint produce but a small formed bowel movemnt.i ahd to use it without the electrolyes but i will be use to drink jucice and add salt or drink split peas soup.i will nver be able to eat noraml again.my colon adn prolaspe is messed up.thank you for emailing me.i promise you i havent had even one piece of candy since the day i tild you i had the cinniumun jawabreakers.i have candy in the house and almost had a piece yessterday thats wjy i did the grapes instead.think you for emailing me.can i emeial you later today will you be back onine please and i do apprecaite you coming back online to email me sir .i go to the womens clinic wedensday
sir are you online now so i can talk about the pesseries they are going to make fore me wednesday?
i am still waiting for my bowels to work .i drank almost the entire 17 capfuls.my colon is so mesed up.i havent waten any thing except grapes and split peas since a few days ago ,i eat alot of slpit peas for the iron and protein

Drink some water but the bowels should start working soon enough.

sir i am hoping they do.i can belive how bad this has been with the constiptaion sinc the prolapse started.i was eating huge amounts of beans and having normal stools for a few months.can we talk about the pesseries now and the possible surgery i might have please,i want to be able to ask her questions when i see her wednesday

Go ahead

thank you sir you are a blessing.the lady aprn said prolaspes dont casue constiptaion.every where online i read said they do even uterine prolases do.she daid thye worrseen constiptaipon but i want having constipation issues for afew months.i kow you are busy and i feel sick for the miraax but how weill a pessery help the rectal area.is it going to hold the rectam in place where the stools come out better.

Yes it can hold the rectum in place depending on the severity of the prolapse.

it will help my bowels to come out better.i am thinking i just need sutrgery.they said i could.my uterus if halfway prolasped and hysterectomy could be done.are there alot of complications in the surgery.

You can try the pessaries first and if that does not work then we can always consider surgery.

i want the surgery if my bowels will move better and i can feel my uterus has colapesed even more maybie for the straining with the constipation.i need to start drinking juice more and avoid alot of food since this prolaspe has cause dmy bowels to not move right.if i get the surgery i cant be constiptated or i can ruin the procedure.i need for the rest of my life to eat less and drink more liquids.i will have to start drinking split peas soup and drinking more liqiuids.i have to make a sever eating change in my life,i will be hard

I think the pessary should be tried atleast once.

food has been my best friend for over 30 years.i gave up alchohol adn cigaretes and turned to eating to cope with my feleing and give me pleasure.i have got to change the way i eat.i am 5ft 3 and aprox 135 pounds but i stil have a eating problem.please pray i can overcome this.i need to learn how to cope with my life without overeating and using food to comfort me.
i started the miralx at 7am i fell so sick i havent had abowel movemnt and i know it will take time i just wish i hadnt had tp drink that.its not good for me but there was no way to clear my bowels.i will have be be on strict diet after this i said that last time and didnt use candy or suger but i must not eat many beans oand problt stop the grpaes until my bowels are moving better
i gave up alchol 30 years ago,now i need to give up overeating.the lithoum caused me to overreat in the past few years
also my foot problem caused by the tardive dynesia or whater it was is affecting my abilty to walk i am not in severe apin in my foot but i definely have numbess and paralyis on the suregery foot since that muscle contraction incedent about t a week ago.also it could have casued foot drop

Foot drop would have caused paralysis in the foot and not just numbness.

it is parailized sir i can move it but it feels like it is
i can promise you my foot is severly paralized feeling on the right side of my foor where the muscle contractions occured.i promise you it is the worse feeling.this has happened before and gets a little better in time but it can take months.
i am not exagerating.there is nothing i can do.i am scheduled to see th efoot docot april 2
i will tell him what happeend but even then there is notheing he can do. i belive it was tardive dynesia
i will just to live like this becasue nothing can probly be done.the severe pain got better fom reating my foot after the blood pressure cuff incedent but i still have pain its just not that severe.i am going to see the foot doctor and then ask him if i need to go back and see the vascaiular doctor
i didnt mean to upest you sir,i said i feels parolized i know if you can move your foot it mayboe isnt consideered parolized
may i please continue talking to you please for aanother few minutes.i didnt mean to upset you.i had another few questipns please
i definelty am not trying to say that foot is paralized.i just said it feels like it is on the right side of it.its a numbish feeling.are you there sir?
i wont talk much longer i just wanted to say a few more things and hope i havent upset you by talking so negative about things.

If you can move it then it is not paralyzed. Paralysis is when you cannot move the foot at all. Numbness can be due to a number of different things however it is unlikely to be foot drop.

okay thank you sir.i do apprecaite you emailing me back,i am still waiting for my bpwels and dont feel that good..it has been 2 hours since i started the mirlax 17 capfuls and i just finished the drink,i did have one smlall formed bowel movemnt about 15 minutes ago if i have no stools by what time should i go to er?i doubt that will happen but my stools shoud move in the next few hpours with alot of dairherea biut if they dont move by what time shuld i go to er ?
i am not thinking that will happen but only asking if that were to occur.i should be having bowel movemtns soon.
i apoligize for being such a pain,i am sure i will have bowel movemnts soon.i will make sure this doesnt happen again by eating better

You will get stools soon enough, your bowel do move and they will move as they always do. Just wait a few hours.

sir i promised you i would have no more than 3 pieces of candy a day and ever since that day that i had ablout 9 pieces of cinniumun jawabreakers i havebt even had one piece.i almoist had one yesteday,my job from this day foward needs to be to take care of myself better and avoid overeating and to try to use more juice or liiquid or soft foods for the rest of tmy life to treat thios prolaspe.i know you are busy so i can email you once my bowels are moving again to let you know i am okay.thank you for emailing me today i will try my best to never again use the miralx.thank you sir.i will email you later to let you know how i am doing.thank you very much for your time and patience with me,THabk you very much for emailing me today
i could feel my bowels movin g when i was typing that last email to you i got up and used bathroom and had a medium formed bowel movemnt so i was glad of that.i should have many more.i will try ti calm down and quit eating so much,i told my pychitris i increased my lithoum to another tablet a few months ago becasue my pain has ben severe at night so that was probley why the tardive dynesia occured more lately.i had doubled my dosagei need to try to get back on my regular doage again.it maked me tired during the day also
are you there sir?i just wanted to say goodbye for the day and say that i do apprecaite you

As I said I am at a conference which is why I cant reply immediately.

Stick with your regular dosage of lithium, don't change the dose on your own.

no sir i did change the dose on my own and told him i did.he had told me that he would increase the dose if i wanted to thats why i told him i took more at times to help me sleep at night and so he has the half to exra tablet if i need it at night ,my lithum levels are in range but on the low end so thats why i prefered taking extra lithoum to help me sleep rather than trazadone which can causd bad side efects

Just keep your doctor in the loop

sir.he knows i take the half to extra tablet if i need it.i used to take trazadone to help me to sleep but it casses bad side efeects.what i am saying is that when i saw him he had said if i didnt want to take the trazadone to help me sleep i coould increase the lithium but that was when i was having alot of problems sleeping.i am not having the same problems so i probly need to go back on my regular dose that he had me on.he knows i take the extra half tab to whole tab to help me sleep.it is if i need it.i didnt want to use trazadione.i am more tired on the increased dose,he knows i am taking the different doses.he said i could take the original dose.

Then it is fine.

sir i have my lithium levels checked for him and i just had one recenty.thabk you for taking time to email me.i had more bowel movents soft formed so i am hopefuly going to feel beffter soon.thank you for taking time to help me sir,

welcome

thank you again sir for helping me.have a good day and i must stop the overeating since this prolapse has occured..please keep me in your prayers,thank you be safe and i than you again

WElcome

can you pleas emali me back as soon as pssoble i had sometning terrible happen very very very bad.

Hello, reply back when you can

i am up now in abdominl pain.please reply as dsson as possibe/i need to tell ypu what happemed noy just about the andomonal pan

Go ahead, i will reply as soon as i can

the doctor ordered me golighly prn jug i didnt tslk tp him directly he wrote me a note in yje my chart and spoke about the ct results and stated he would give me golighly prn besides the amitza to use for the severe constiptasion to avsoid going to the er..well after i did thr miralx i did the spit peas that day and applesause unsweetened and yeserday and had split peas and unsweertened applesausce and no candy in over 1 week also i havent had bowel movemnt since the mirlax. formed bowel movemnt ad the diarhea i i made sire the slpit peas werre were very soft so didtn eat any grapes.my pharmacy stated they were oiut of golightly and womt get any until tommorow afternnon.could i try the miralx one more time.i didnt use the grapes and thought if i avoide them my bowels would move my sbdomen hutrs again.i can try to go back again and can use the miralx if i cant sleep.i will try to go back to sleep but will have to use the miralx in a few hours or in the morning to move my bowels i since i am having pain again.i am scheduled tp go to womens clinic this wedeneday.he gave me refills on the golighty so i should nvere use miralx again and onbe the pesssry is fitted in 2 dayd this should stop the probem of the constiptaion.
i am definely going to try to go back to sleep.i woke to use bathroom.i will just use the miralax when i wake up if the my bowels dont move and i am in pain still.i told you i woould do liquieds but i did plit pea soup and split peas and alot of unsweelted appliesauce and applejuuce.i did the split peas with alot of soduim to keep my protein adn irion adn sdium in normal range but even very soft foods are casuing me problems,,.i will have to do liquids only until pessaesarty.
i could wait until i get the golightly that the pharmacy has ordered for me.it is suppoesed to be in by around 2 or 3 pm today.i have it ordered.i just was saying that if my pain is too bad can i just do my miralx today if i need it if i cant wait until 3 pm?
i have had nothing come out since i ate after the miralax..of course i am passing gas and hear bowel sounds.inmy stomach/
he renewed my amitza ,it was 100 for 30 pills at walmart.i paid for mailorder percription 125 dollars for 3 months supply it wont be here until tommoroew.alll i have is doscalte
iy took a week to get the perciption of amitza refilled.i took my last amitza yesterday morning and don thave any for one to 2 days until mail order comes in mail'
sir are you there?
what i am saying id i may not be able to wait on the golighly today at 3 pm and the lady stated thatis when the shipment comes in oh f the meds but the golughtly may not be on thenshipment.she stated thats when it should be in but thats when the parmacy meds come in but the golighly may not be on the order.it ,ay be the next day although it may be tommorow,i cant see the suregoeon to dicuss ssurgery until april 19. i
i have eaten notning but soft foods and in alot of pain.i tried to eat sometning that would be easy to digest and not have skins like alot of grapes.i have had no grapes since the the mirlax.sometning else happned that didny pertain to my health problems that i told you about earlier that was terbible but i will talk about that after i get my abdominal problem bette today
i can definely try to wait until the golighly possibly is in at 3 or 4pm.tbe perciption wa sput in today and they were out.he gave me more than one refill so i could use it for my severe constipastion to avoid going to the er.to use prn if the other meds dont work i he said my ct results was normal besides the constitpstion which is from the prolaspe because i ate this way before nad didnt have anyconstptaion for over 2-3 months except 1-2 times i may of eaten occoinal candy./i have had no candy since the day i tols you i did the 9 pieces of candy a week ago.none at all.
You can use the miralax now if the pain is severe and then you can use the Golightly around 5 or6 pm
thank you for relping.is it oksay to do the 17 capfuls now of miralx now and yes the pain is bad now
you can take 17 capfuls
if i do the mirlax now 17 capfuls today i probly wont need the golighly later today i will use it again if i get more pain and constiptated/
you can omit Golightly unless you are actually constipated
thank you for letting me know.i will try to lay down now and go back to sleep i have slert a few hours na dneed a few more hours of sleep to prevent me form being weak.i am in alot of pain but i can take some lithium to help me sleep a few hours but if i cant sleep because the pain gets worse i will get up and use the miralx soon.may i please email you this morning please.in a few hours if i need to also i will tell you later something that happened that i need you to know that wasnt anout my health problem nut i will tell you once this abdominal pain subsides thank you for letting ,e know its okay to usee th miralx agaon.
sorry i misspelled alot.i said thsnks for letting me know i can used the mirlax again.i am going to see if i can sleep a few hours but i probly cant.i slept only s few hours snd woke in slot of abdomninal pain.if i can sleep few more hours i wont be do weak especsilly drinking that mirlax for 2hours.i am goig to try to rest and when and if i cant sleep because the pain is too sevee which it is bad now i will tke the mirlax.i proble wont be able to slppe because the pain is pretty severe now but i wil try.all i knpw is i don think i would have been able to amke it until 3 pm tommorow with this bad abdomanil pain.i wil use the miralx soon if i cant rest and i apreecaite you emailing me and letting me know will i be able to speak with you later this morning please
i know i wont be able to sleep much more and will be up soon becasue th abdominal pain in a few hours but i just wondered if i could email you later in the morning or during the not in a few hours.thsnk you for your help sir.i meant to say i don think i would of been able to wait until 3 pm for the golighty today ,thanl you for emailing me.
thank you sir,i will tell you later about the problen that occured later that wasnt about my health.thanl you for repling to me sir.
You are welcome
sit i i tried to lay down and woke in alot of pain.altough i slept bout 30 minites i am going to sleep again but nned to talk to you soon if i cant .i need to tell you what happeened about tha tother situation.wil you be online in the next few hours.i am going to lay down now but will email you proble within this hour if i canty go back to sleep.pleaasse ;let me know if you are goin g to look for me to email you soon or in the nect few hours please
i am up npw and need tp talk to ypu about something very importan can you pleasse email me as oon asyou can i am stilllhurting and will use miralax soon.i was able tp sleep a little bit woke in pain again please email; me as soon as possob;so i can tell; you what i need tp please.please email me as soon as you can sir.i wont keep you long i will trynot to
PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I NEED TO PLEASE TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT I HAD TOLD YOU THAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME THAT WASNT T A HEALTH ISUUE BUT MAYBIE YOU DECIDED THAT WE SHOULNT DISCUSSS THAT ON HERE AND YOU MAY BE RIGHT I WONT UNLESS YOU STATE I CAN .I PROMISE NOIT TO DISCUSS ANYTTHNG NONHEALTH RLATED UNLESS I ASK YOU FIRST.IBU TPLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU AR EONLINE SO I CAN TELL YOU HOW I m doing now please
I PROMISE TO NOT DISCUSS ANYTNING THAT ISNT REALTED TO MY HEALTH.I APOLIGIZE .PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON HELPING ME TODAY.I WILL PLEASE WAIT FOR YOU TO EAMIL ME WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE GAIN.I DOTNT FEEL WELL AND NEED TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS TODAY PLEASE.
SIR COULD YOU PLEASE EMASIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY PLEASE
MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU NOW PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT

I was offline, go ahead

i am on the phone now may i get back with you soon within aprox 10- 20 minutes

ok

sorry i took so long.i was inalot of pain last night and i am not in alot of pain now but am trying to wait for the golighly instead of the miralx so i willl get more vitimens.i havent has a bowel movemnt in 2 daysi don tknow whats wrong..
i did 45 cc of lacalose andt i doaclate and i amitza. i will get the golighly at 3pm and take thatsa okY TO TAKE with all thAT MEDICINE RIGHT.
can you email me if you are online.i apoligize for not talking to you when you came on

Yes it is ok to take golightly with amitza and docusate, you can use the lactulose with a time difference of 6 hours with golightly.

i havent had a bowel movemnt since i had the miralx 2 days ago.i ate 2 days worth of food with no bowel movement,what is wrong.i have never did this.i ate 2 days woth of split peas and applesauce and havent had bowels move

Try these measures and if they dont work then it is possible that you could have an obstruction.

i am going top pick up med now with taxi please let me email you back soon

Ok

i am back now.can i talk now.i am drinking golighlty now

Drink the golightly and wait for an hour or two. try and relax, the more you stress the worse it can become.

i am not stressing about that as much as something else happened i was going to tell you about but then i promised i wouln t discuss non medical issues with you.i see aprn tommorow and she wil fet me for pessery,i see surgeon on april 19 i have new appt for 2 nd opinion witnh new gynogolist on april 27

Go for the pessary and that should help with your constipation as well.

i heard it ccN MKE CONSTIPTAION WORSE.i am going to repquest a mri tommorow to see the extent of the prolaspe.i

Not necessarily, a pessary fitted CORRECTLY can relieve your constipation. The key being it should be fitted correctly.

i am thinking the best thing i can do for myself is to eat less and slowly get my stools to work again,i will try the pessary and talk to her tommorow.i
is applesauce constiptaing.i had some the last week.it contained no suger.i ate alot with my beans.i read that it can be i was eating unsweeetened and i read the pectin in it can cause constiptaion.
i know you are busy so i wont keep you.if i cn get back with you in a hour or two i would apprecaite it
it can be constipating in certain patients so try and avoid it. I won't be online in a couple of hours but I'll reply back as soon as i can.
i apprecaite you emailing me this morning saying i could use the miralx.i am glad i held out for the golighly so my electrolyes wont be damged.i was in alot of pain last night even throughout the night but i knew if i tried tro get some sleep i could be less wek while i am drinking this.
Just go ahead with the Golightly and I think you shoudk feel better soon
i will avoid the applesauce.i get that dopamine rush probly from the suger sinc lithium lowers dopamine.alot of people eat eevn natural sugers to feel good.have a good noght and i will try to get all this stuff out.,when i get this stuff out of me iw would like to try the split peas soup and split peas and stop all the fruit becasue it could be the friut suger thats making it worse.i will proble do juice only tonight then start small amount of split peas and juice tommoorw.have good night and please look for me to email you during the night and morning if you can,thank you
thank you for your help today sir.please look for me to email you today this evening and overnight if i need you please thank you
Ok will do
i was unable to go to the womens clinic today.we were delayed by the traffice on the freeway.there was bumber to bumber traffic holdup up and we were not there in time and i was told i had to rescedule for april 10.i was in alot of abdominal pain even after the golighly all through the night.i have had applejuice only so far with added salt to keep sodium level up.i will eat split peas today and hopefuly my stools will be okay.
MAY I PLEASE TALK TO YOU NOW.I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS NOW PLEASE
I WONT KEEP YOU LONG BUT NEED TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS PLEASE
I HAVE SOME IMPORATANT QUESTIONS TO ASK NOW PLEASE
I CALLED THE CLINIC WHILE WE WERE DRIVING AND TOLD THEM THERE WAS ACCIDENT IT WAS BUMBER TO BUMBER TRAFFIC BUT THEY HAVE A POLICY IF YOU ARE FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE YOU HAVE TO RESCHEDULE.I AM ON WAITING LIST ALSO I WA SIN ALOT OF PAIN LAST NIGHT BUT GOT UP AT 5AM TO GO TO APRNS APT TODAY AT 815 AM
MAY I PLEASE TALK TO YOU NOW AND ASK A FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE
please let me know when you are back online please.i still dont feel well and need to ask a few questons please.i hope you know i didnt plan in missing my appt today.i was in alot of pain last night and was worried i woulnt be able to make it becuse og my pain and if i ditn sleep but i slept abojut 5 hours got up at 5am and waited for my rideto be here.i was ready to go.we got stuck in the traffic. .
may i please ask you some important questions please/
it shows you are online but you are probly busy please email me as soon as you can talk please
may i please ask some imporatant health questions please.oi know you may not be online now but it shows you are so i will patiently wait please
sir i didnt realize how long this discusion had been i started another discusion.could you please reply on it when you can.i had thE SPLIT PEAS AND APPLE juice today and if my colon doenst start producing stolls i will have to go to liquids.i an trying this and if this doent work then liquids.i keep saying i wil do only liquids but i have stopped the candy none in over a week and no grapes .i think the skins are hard to digest.iplease email me on the new discussion.also can you look for me to email you during the night or early morning please.
PLEASE EMAIL ME SIR.I an still in abdomanila pain and need to talk asson as possible please.i started another discusio so you would get pais for more time please.please email me AS SSON ASyou can and please look for me to email you during the night and morniung please.please anser me please.it wasnt my fault i miised my appintmnet the traffic was bumber to bumper and they wount allow me to be a little late.i underatand but i told them i would wait to be seen.i cant get fitted for pessery until april 10.iam in waiting list.i ordered more golightly and will pick it up when it is time i had antoter refill i need to go on liquids only if i can i had small amountsplit peas and still huring .it s always upperrirght colon.i didnt do the miralx yesterday and have the golitghly to use whenver i am due for the refill,please email me as soon as possible i have quesrions please
i called the pharmacy and they said i could pick up the golighy tommorow late morning,sir i have had mo candy my stools are getting stuck in my colon right side high up myu doctoe saw trhe bowel obstruction last year and amothe r er doctor saw it and i ilus and i have never been operated on.i was okay the last 4 moths until the prolaspw stopped it all againpleas email me soon
I will reply in the other thread
thank you.i spet latet this morning and will email you later on the new thread
i mispelled i meant to say i said i slept late today and will email you ;later on th enew discusion thank you

Ok