Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

It;s Sandy ******* from Alberta, Canada and need a doctor's…

Hi Pearl, It;s Sandy...

Hi Pearl, It;s Sandy ******* from Alberta, Canada and need a doctor's opinion. I need to have surgery, but they are scared because of my heart. Several and several years ago. I was sent in to have a CT scan and the tech said looks like you had a heart attack. Now what I have been told Techs cannot read a scan or X ray. So for years and years I assumed I had a heart attack based on the tech's opinion. I have been to try stress tests. I do not have a stint and I do not take medication for it. I even went down to the states to have Stromal Vascular Fraction. They have to do a small liposuction to remove some fat, clean and regenerate these fat cell and are put back into my body. I have been trying to lose weight to a point I do not go out in public as I am so embarrassed. I was never sent to a Cardiologist, nothing came back to my family doctor. I do not have a stint or take medication for my heart. I tried to find a cardiologist but they are busy and what I explained to his nurse. She said you did not have a heart attack. I called Health Link and they said the same thing. I was never sent to a cardiologist, so I listen to the lab tech and for years thought I had a heart attack.. Health link said your family doctor would have been notified. If it's not in your file, you did not have a heart attack. I have been trying for months and months and months to lose weight. Liposuction is my only hope. What I need, can I get a letter or proof that I did not have a heart attack.

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I need a doctor's opinion and I already said that I am from Alberta, Canada.

Doctor's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I talked to a nurse of a cardiologist, I talked to health link and my family doctor has not a thing that I had a heart attack.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't need a lawyer, I need a doctor.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your primary care physician can review your records and issue a certificate that you did not have heart trouble. I agree that a tech cannot diagnose heart attack and also your doctor would have informed if you had suffered with an heart ailment.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank You. That is what I needed to hear.

You are very welcome.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.