Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

It;s Sandy ******* from Alberta, Canada and need a doctor's…

Hi Pearl, It;s Sandy...

Hi Pearl, It;s Sandy ******* from Alberta, Canada and need a doctor's opinion. I need to have surgery, but they are scared because of my heart. Several and several years ago. I was sent in to have a CT scan and the tech said looks like you had a heart attack. Now what I have been told Techs cannot read a scan or X ray. So for years and years I assumed I had a heart attack based on the tech's opinion. I have been to try stress tests. I do not have a stint and I do not take medication for it. I even went down to the states to have Stromal Vascular Fraction. They have to do a small liposuction to remove some fat, clean and regenerate these fat cell and are put back into my body. I have been trying to lose weight to a point I do not go out in public as I am so embarrassed. I was never sent to a Cardiologist, nothing came back to my family doctor. I do not have a stint or take medication for my heart. I tried to find a cardiologist but they are busy and what I explained to his nurse. She said you did not have a heart attack. I called Health Link and they said the same thing. I was never sent to a cardiologist, so I listen to the lab tech and for years thought I had a heart attack.. Health link said your family doctor would have been notified. If it's not in your file, you did not have a heart attack. I have been trying for months and months and months to lose weight. Liposuction is my only hope. What I need, can I get a letter or proof that I did not have a heart attack.

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I need a doctor's opinion and I already said that I am from Alberta, Canada.

Doctor's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I talked to a nurse of a cardiologist, I talked to health link and my family doctor has not a thing that I had a heart attack.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't need a lawyer, I need a doctor.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your primary care physician can review your records and issue a certificate that you did not have heart trouble. I agree that a tech cannot diagnose heart attack and also your doctor would have informed if you had suffered with an heart ailment.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You. That is what I needed to hear.

You are very welcome.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor