Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a blister on my foot and at the end of the day today I…

Customer Question
I had a blister...

I had a blister on my foot and at the end of the day today I now have red swollen tissue next to it on my ankle and starting up the back of my leg

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I felt the pain all day, but I thought it was just the blister finally popping. I had boots on. I took the boots off around 9pm and found the swelling and redness. Tender to the touch

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2018
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, are you having any fever? And when you say tender to the touch, is that just on the redness surrounding the blister on the ankle or is the part starting up the back of your leg tender too?
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. May I request you to upload some images of the blister and the back of your leg till the redness is existing. I am requesting this because skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani