Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a solid hard bump on my inner thigh by my vagina.

I have a solid...

I have a solid hard bump on my inner thigh by my vagina. Hard and round.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

About a month. Healt is ok

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Ok

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Do you suffer from itching, pain, tenderness?

History of shaving/waxing?

Excessive sweating?

Duration of symptoms?

History of unprotected sex?

Is it getting bigger in size?

Are you taking any medicines?

Any other medical illness?

Fever, weight changes?

Burning sensation during urination?

Vaginal discharge?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

I have pictures

Please upload photos.

Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.

Says the file is to large
What is your age? 32Do you suffer from itching, pain, tenderness? Tender to touchHistory of shaving/waxing? ShavingExcessive sweating? NoDuration of symptoms? 1 monthHistory of unprotected sex? YesIs it getting bigger in size? SameAre you taking any medicines? NoAny other medical illness? NoFever, weight changes? NoBurning sensation during urination? NoVaginal discharge? Regular

I am writing you the answer which may take 4-5 minutes.

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, possible differential diagnosis may include Sebaceous cyst, Swollen lymph node.

I would advise you some self-care remedies which you can try.
An application of OTC Hydrocort ointment and Polysporin ointment on the affected site twice a day.
Take a warm water sitz bath and keep it dry and afterward, apply OTC Zeasorb AF powder.
Take OTC Advil and Allegra.
Wear loose-fitting cotton fabric panties.

Avoid popping, scratching, shaving for a while.

Add yogurt (with live active cultures) and probiotics contain Lactobaccillis acidophilus such as RepHresh.

If your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor for a clinical exam.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor