Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I closed the window last time. Can I have the link to pay $5…

Customer Question
Hi, I closed the...

Hi, I closed the window last time. Can I have the link to pay $5 to talk to a doctor?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

It's around my upper right artery. It feels somewhat tight, and tingly. There are no other clear symptoms

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

Are you looking for a specific doctor or did you have a general question?

My question is related around my arteries. I may need a specific doctor for this.

OK, let me know the question. If I can't help you I will opt out and see if there is another doctor that can help.

Alright, around my upper right arteries-slightly above my belly button. I feel a weird tightness/tingling sensation. There are no other symptoms I am aware of. And I can trigger this sensation every time I lie down, and get back up. While doing everyday activities, I only slightly feel it.

I will opt out.

Also note that I am 18, and somewhat active. I first noticed it while walking home from my job at Taco Bell. Before work, I did run to taco bell as I was going to be a few minutes late. It's now a day later.