Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Last week got 5 teeth implant. Tomorrow Orthopedic doctor…

Customer Question
Last week got 5...

Last week got 5 teeth implant . Tomorrow Orthopedic doctor schedule for me cortisone injection into tendon inside right hip. is it save for me and implant?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

It was today . everything is OK.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am taking probiotic.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, you can get the steroid shot as it would be effective locally and would not affect implants but do mention this to your doctor.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.