Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I took one hit of pot 10 days ago, and just learned I need…

Customer Question
I took one hit...

I took one hit of pot 10 days ago, and just learned I need to take a urine text. Will I be OK?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

None, and no, I have not seen a doctor

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from justAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Yes, you will be OK. The usual period of detection after a single use of marijuana is only a few days. And with a low dose of only one hit, you would certainly be clear within a few days.

In someone that uses marijuana regularly, there period of detection is much longer and it could be detectable at 10 days. But with a single use of only one hit, you will be OK.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.

Is there any further information that would be helpful?