Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the drug Atorvastation used for and many Mg is to…

Customer Question
What is the drug...

What is the drug Atorvastation used for and hoe many Mg is to much?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No but I take AmLDIPine 5mg clopidogrel 75mg Omeprazole 20mg Lisinopril 10mg & Atorvastation. I had a stint put in 2 years ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I now about

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Atorvastatin is a cholesterol lowering drug that has beneficial role in heart patients . Its dose can range from 10-80 mg a day depending upon your cholesterol levels . If your cholesterol is well controlled then a daily dose of 20 mg at bed time is sufficient.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regard

I hope you are great.

Please do remember to reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page . Grateful for your time.

Stay blessed.

Regards.