Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I saw urgent care for two ear infections. They prescribed…

I saw urgent care...

I saw urgent care for two ear infections. They prescribed two zpaks and i was wondering if i start the second one now or wait a few day

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Since 3/14 started the antibiotics on 3/17. I did have a terrible cold

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was given the zpak as I am allergic to penicillin

3/22/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear *****ient you must take it continue without stopping it to keep the dose in your body.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Do take one pill a day or do the two pill start on the second pack?

one pill a day.

Edgar Rubio Villegas