Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you help me? My 6 months old baby cried a lot last

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me? My 6 months old baby cried a lot last night. He slept an hour and started to cry. Then I soothed him and he slept again. 1 hour after that, he countinued cry. That reply all night and now the same thing with his nap. What should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not yet! His first tooth also rise

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

I take Medicaid

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has some eczema

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Has your baby had any increase in temperature?
Has the baby had a bowel movement today?
when his first tooth came in?