Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a red spot on my vagina and it itches and burns when…

Hi i have a...

Hi i have a red spot on my vagina and it itches and burns when i pee or touch it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Yeah i put the ointment and it stopped burning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i had a urune infection when i was pregnant but they gave me medicine and it went away

3/22/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

What is your age?
How many days do you have with these symptoms?
Do you have any kind of vaginal discharge?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have a picture but it doeant let me send
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oh wait it sent
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my age is 18
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that my problem if you click the picture ita been just two days that it apeared

Dear *****ient, I have already evaluated the images.
In this case it is a vaginitis infestation by candida a fungus, it is necessary to indicate medical treatment in the vagina and orally.
for these it is necessary to go to a consultation
The initial treatment can be started with Clotrimazole 1% cream which is applied every 12 hours for 7 days.
But you must also take a Fluconazole tablet.

You should have sexual rest, not wear tight clothing and preferably cotton.
Try to keep the area well ventilated.

Do you have any doubt?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no and thank you very much and would it go awaya on its own or the treatment is necessary

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor