Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US trained and licensed physician
101248673

I would like to see about getting an antibiotic to clear up

Customer Question

I would like to see about getting an antibiotic to clear up sinus and bronchial infection
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: Since Monday morning, I woke up with sore throat and slight laryngitis. Tuesday I had fever and coughing. Sinuses drain and hacking produce green gunk
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have MS and been dealing with the end of a 2+ month long flare up, and was on high levels of steroids during that period, plus on a large cocktail of prescriptions for MS and nerve damage. So my immune system is very low
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. A replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok.
Expert:  Dr. A replied 8 months ago.

We unfortunately cannot provide antibiotics through JustAnswer. We are only here for advice. If you are looking for a prescription, I can provide some lower cost ways for you to try to obtain that.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's ok. I thought this was the program through my employer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Dr. A replied 8 months ago.

No, sorry. For a prescription, you can try to speak to a doctor through a website like Teladoc or DoctorsonDemand. Otherwise, you can see your regular doctor. Hope that helps.