Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to see about getting an antibiotic to clear up…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to see about getting an antibiotic to clear up sinus and bronchial infection

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

Since Monday morning, I woke up with sore throat and slight laryngitis. Tuesday I had fever and coughing. Sinuses drain and hacking produce green gunk

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have MS and been dealing with the end of a 2+ month long flare up, and was on high levels of steroids during that period, plus on a large cocktail of prescriptions for MS and nerve damage. So my immune system is very low

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

ok.

We unfortunately cannot provide antibiotics through JustAnswer. We are only here for advice. If you are looking for a prescription, I can provide some lower cost ways for you to try to obtain that.

That's ok. I thought this was the program through my employer.
No thank you

No, sorry. For a prescription, you can try to speak to a doctor through a website like Teladoc or DoctorsonDemand. Otherwise, you can see your regular doctor. Hope that helps.