Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've got a question about some symptoms that I am seeing…

Hi there, I've got...

Hi there, I've got a question about some symptoms that I am seeing involving the mouth. There is swelling on the left side of the hard palate and the left side of the tongue has turned a yellowish color. Any idea what that may be?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No recent injuries, swelling has lasted about 4-5 days, and started out of nowhere, with no pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have Tourrettes, not that I know what use that is, but you never know.

3/22/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

Do your see any redness? Does it look raw/irritated? Can you upload a picture?

There is minor discomfort, every now and then, hurts more when it's touched. Photos are turning out to be quite difficult to upload.

You can try to upload it again.

How big is the swelling? Does it hurt when you touch it with your finger?

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Phone call session started