Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just a quick question: I am reading that alcohol cannot be…

Customer Question
Just a quick question...

Just a quick question: I am reading that alcohol cannot be detected after a few hours. If someone was drinking and was somewhat inebriated last night. Would a pee test detect it?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

My wife is back from rehab. I sensed she was drinking last night and she has offered to get a pee test to prove otherwise.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No....just that my wife has been in rehab and I am suspicious of her conduct last night

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

That is right but that is only for about 2 to 5 hours after that it starts to show up in urine and can be tested positive.

sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!