Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm taking Amlodopine 5 MG daily (Norvasc). Can I take

Hello, I'm taking Amlodopine...

Hello, I'm taking Amlodopine 5 MG daily (Norvasc). Can I take Viagra 50 mg with that ?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I'm just allergic to penicillin. The only medication I take is Amlodopine 5 mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, my father was diabetic but I,m not. I'm 50 year-old

3/22/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Viagra can be used with amlodipine but in case of angina, uncontrolled hypertension and cardiac failure it is not recommended so if you do no have any such conditions you can go ahead but do inform about it to your treating doctor.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor