Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need help on one query, I have completely watery

Hi I need help...

Hi I need help on one query

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have completely watery stool...no fever no rash There are some stretch marks Which were present there before I had unprotected sex on 3rd march no vaginal , deep kissing and 2-3 seconds anal where i am not sure even if inserted or not. Most probably not

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes first time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i believe this is pretty much...one more thing i have lot of anxiety starting from 3rd march...i am googling all the symptoms

3/22/2018
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have completely watery stool...no fever no rash. There are some stretch marks Which were present there before I had unprotected sex on 3rd march no vaginal , deep kissing and 2-3 seconds anal where i am not sure even if inserted or not. Most probably not. One more thing i have lot of anxiety starting from 3rd march...i am googling all the symptoms 24 hours a day.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir please help me

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Since how long have you been suffering from diarrhea?

Are you taking any medications?
Are you worrying about HIV?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you taking any medications? No ...diarrhea from last 16 hours. Yesterday it was gastric problem. Today early morning got lot of sounds in stomach and at 4 AM. I went to rest room and it was all water coming out with smell. Then in morning 9:30 o clock, some semi fluid happened then again water. I took curd with isabgol in morning now
Are you worrying about HIV? I am very very very worried...i am having high anxiety. Since 3rd of march , i am googling like hell. I stopped googling from 14th March - 18th march , then i was fine , was getting propr yellowish brown color stool. I wa taking lot of orange juices during that time.One more thing i took big bowl of grapes yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe there may be a possibility of Viral gastroenteritis in your case.
And the main line of treatment includes rehydrate yourself with plenty of fluids and Oral rehydration solution (Gatorade).
Start a probiotic, yogurt.
Continue to eat Isabgol and easy to digest food like soup or BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast).
Take OTC Imodium if you have severe diarrhea.
Also, take OTC Motrin for pain.
Take proper rest and avoid dairy products, caffeine, alcohol, undercooked meat and fish and fatty rich food.

Chances of HIV are less likely.

Still, you are not sure that you have inserted anal sex.

So, I would recommend going for HIV 4th generation test at 4 weeks with accuracy 95% and at 12 weeks 99.9%.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure sir one more thing. Can diarrhea also happens because of high anxiety and stress? I am not feeling like to eat anything. Deep kissing and brest sucking happened on 19th feb and with other lady , i did the breast sucking and anal 4-5 seconds where i am not sure even if inserted or not. I an uncircumsised and i didn't feel the pain of getting inside so i am almost sure it didn't go inside...I am worried. My heart beat increased. I am not talking to anyone. I am kind of highly anxious since 3rd March. I started taking tulsi pachang three times a day and green tea three times a day. I suffered from constipation. Then i returned to my hometown where i took some good food and juices lemon. Then i recovered from constipation. I was fine for 6-7 days and i started forgetting the HIV thing. Again one day , i got one dream where i saw rashed on my back but there are no rashes and i am not feeling any fever. Little bit of soreness on my thighs thats it. One thing is that i am very worried.

Thanks for the follow-up.

I understand your concern.

And Stress and anxiety can result in diarrhea also and it is functional in origin rather than pathological.

Breast sucking and kissing wouldn't cause HIV transmission.

So, you shouldn't think about it.

Only anal sex could impose the risk of HIV so I would recommend for testing.

Try such measures.

And try to relax.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir , I may need your further help...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir - I thought i will go test when i will feel little positive. I feel like i am dying

No, chances of HIV in your case are 1 in 1000.

And I would recommend keeping a positive attitude.

You must go for testing at 4 weeks after your exposure for a peace of mind and confirmatory results rather than thinking over and over again.

Your stress and anxiety can aggravate your symptoms.

I definitely assure you that chances of negative results are present most likely.

Hope this helps.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, chances of HIV in your case are 1 in 1000. What does that means?

Sorry for the confusion.

No, I meant to you that you can't die.

Chances of HIV in your case are 1 in 1000 due to unprotected anal sex for 2-3 seconds and not sure for insertion.

Breast sucking and fingering wouldn't impose a risk of HIV transmission.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you are making me positive...but why all the symptoms started coming after 3rd march in third week (Worrying factor for me) God bless you sir. One more thing, I started thinking about hiv after very next second of anal. I was just jerking and not sure about penetration. I didn't aim for penetration. I ejaculated even one her back. I am worried about my less body strength, little bit throat issue (Which was there before too) , no fever yet, no skin changes but water as a stool twice in last 8 hours. The thing is i am very anxious almost feeling like to commit suicide. What are the odds that anxiety is causing these symptoms?

Firstly, you should calm down.

And secondly, avoid over thinking and searching about HIV on the Internet.

With my experience of more than 30 years in this medical field, I can assure you that your symptoms are not associated with HIV and the only way to confirm HIV is testing.

Symptoms are not conclusive in any way.

You must go for a testing with a positive attitude.

You should face it and I can assure you that chances of negative results are very likely.

Anxiety about HIV is the main contributing factors in your symptoms.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had hot lemon water as well as hot water in the morning. I have rice(Kicdi) now but didn't go to rest room from last 4 and half hours.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Shall i take any medicine?

Continue Isabgol with curd/yogurt.

Hydrate yourself with oral rehydration solution.

Start a probiotic.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you sure this is not HIV symptoms?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you sir

Yes, definitely.

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. A bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide a rating.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Done sir...But as per internet GI problem after unprotected sex is actually associated with HIV ARS.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am feeling better after taking hot lemon water. Is this positive sign? HIV infection usually won't get getter with home remedies

It may take few weeks to develop early HIV symptoms.

Symptoms can mimic with other infections so symptoms themselves can confirm HIV in any way.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am confused with your last comment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's almost 18 days now.

Yes, it's a positive sign that you are feeling better.

It can take more than 4 weeks to show early symptoms of HIV.

Not in 18 days.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if i feel fully better in 28 days. Is it positive sign that there is no hiv?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir i m very depressed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does my lower energy level is something else ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it something my emotional stress which is very high

It is your emotional stress which can be a contributing and aggravating factor.

Please go for HIV testing.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's almost 9 hours i didn't have any stool means didn't go to rest room. Is it positive sign?

Yes, it's a good sign.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir somehow today morning at 9 o clock i got solid stool which was yellowish brown in color. Is it normal?

Yes, the solid stool which was yellowish brown in color is considered normal.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor