Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’ve veen taking valtaren for the last few days maybe 1-2…

Customer Question
Hi I’ve veen taking...

Hi I’ve veen taking valtaren for the last few days maybe 1-2 tablets a day and also been drinking now i feel really dizzy and weak will it pass?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been using Voltaren? Has it helped at all?

About 4-5 days and yes it did

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about dizziness?

No it just started today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Thanks I also have a lot of intergestion
Hello

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Do you have associated nausea, pain abdomen, heartburn?

Can you monitor your blood pressure at home?

Do you feel dizziness while changing position from sitting to standing or turning your head?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

I’m. 28 m I have a lot of ineart burn
No I’m at work
And yes to the least question
Are you there

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, it sounds alcohol and Voltaren combination drug interaction and resulting in dehydration, gastritis.

You should now take OTC Prilosec empty stomach and Zantac 150 mg at bedtime after meals.

You can add OTC Liquid Gaviscon also.

You should hydrate yourself with Gatorade.

And eat small bland diet every 2-4 hourly.

You should avoid any spicy, fried, carbonated, caffeinated, alcoholic beverages for a while.

Gradually change your positions.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Ok thank you so it will pass?

Thanks for the follow-up.

It will pass gradually.

Take such measures promptly.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.