Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Yess. No i was on the phone to my ear after i hung up my ear…

Customer Question
No i was on...

No i was on the phone to my ear after i hung up my ear felt watery so i put my finger in my ear there was a little blood in my. Ear but my ear but thats was it am a dibetic should i be concern

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine i have been treat for a wound on my foot by a doctor

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Do you feel pain?

Any smell in the discharge?

How much blood was there?

When did it happen?

It was a little blood i mean not even a pin drop

How is hearing in that ear?

Fine

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
Blood can come from a few causes.
Common one is a trauma.
An infection is also a common cause.
You can now wait & watch.
If you develop pain or the discharge continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Ok

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.