Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do l need to see doctor have lower abdominal pai. Last night…

Do l need to...

Do l need to see doctor have lower abdominal pai

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Last night had urge to urinate and pain then blood in uri e none today though

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good except for hair loss l am type 1 diabetic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just had blood tests done 1 month ago all good but am away from home at moment

3/22/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
How are you feeling now?
On which part of lower abdomen did you feel the pain?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you take any medicine?

57 female still lower abdo pain yesterday felt pain when urinating and thought l was getting bladder infection so went and got ural took 2 yesterday then last night blood in urine and pain overnight as diabetic always have antibiotics wirh me so started Roxithromycin

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
Pain & blood in the urine can be due to a few factors.
Urinary tract infection is a common cause.
Stone in the urinary system is another common cause.
In infection there can be urge, burning.
Without disease too, blood can come from strenuous exercise.
But pain would not be there.
Sometimes no cause can be found too.
Please take plenty of water, which is good for urinary tract infection or stone and it helps to wash out the bacteria or tiny stone from the system.
Cranberry juice can help in infection.
In case of infection, antibiotic would be required.
Roxithromycin may not be fully effective.
You are still feeling the pain.
I would advise to have an examination by doctor & get it investigated.
Urine test, culture and sensitivity test, ultrasound can be taken.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thankyou

You are always welcome.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)