Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Sorry if this sounds insane, but it has been raining a ton…

Sorry if this sounds insane...
Sorry if this sounds insane, but it has been raining a ton today and as I was walking into a building, a ton of water which was sitting on this building hit my face..
So the rain didn't just hit me from the sky, but clearly must have collected on this building then hit my face..
Can I get a disease this way or a flesh eating bacteria??Sorry I just have bad anxiety lately and was wondering...
I have a couple pimples on my forehead where the water hit.Sorry if it sounds crazy, thank you !
3/22/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Was there any open wound?

No but there is some acne
I realize this may be anxiety induced, I just get worried when my OCD flares up
How deep would a wound have to be ?
It was raining hard all day today so I think it may have been not too still

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
I understand your anxiety.
You need not worry about flesh eating bacteria.
I have seen the picture.
There is no open wound visible.
The bacteria would not enter through skin.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Ok so I should have no worries about that water hitting my face even if it was dirty ?

Even though it is dirty, it will not cause any harm.

Our skin will protect.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Ok thank you so so much !! And God bless

You are always welcome.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Wish you healthy life.

God bless you.
Warm Regards.