Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

At what age do you stop having a pap smear? General Mecial…

Customer Question
At what age do...

At what age do you stop having a pap smear?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

General Mecial Dr,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, for the most part, I am healthy, I am 68 yrs old.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

If you do not have history of abnormal pap findings, you can stop pap smear after age 65. It is usually recommended between 21-65.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

It looks like you opened another thread.

If you do not have any other question.

Now you can leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.