Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm worried about both my husband and I. I had a

Customer Question
Hi yes I'm worried...

Hi yes I'm worried about both my husband and I. I had a relationship in the past about 30 some years ago and He had some sores on his penis that looked like blackheads I didn't think it was anything. My doctor has tested me for HPV which I'm negative for but I'm worried because I feel I may have Herpes II. I was also tested many times by differenct docs some say yes some say no. I WANT TO KNOW IF I DO HAVE THIS because my husband is getting symptoms pain in the going area. And if we do have it can we take medicine to control this??? Please help!!!

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None the only thing I was allergic to was gadolinium which is an MRI contract broke out in hives.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have small fibroids in uterus and endometriosis but nothing else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 4 months ago
Connie Pennington

Hello, I am Dr.Pennington.

Have you or your husband had extra-marital sex?

Have you ever had an active outbreak of lesions?