Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have fluid in my stomach they have removed 3900 cc I look…

Customer Question
I have fluid in...

I have fluid in my stomach they have removed 3900 cc I look like I am 8 months pain on the right bottom side of stomach and pain at the the top it moves from side to side its were my colon is the fluid is causing my bladder to drop when i eat I need to go to the bathroon within 30 minutes after eating losing control. I have had pet ct, Ultrasound, and liver scams I need help.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

2 years, No vomiting or nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had ovarian cancer in 1988. 3 By-passed no gallbadder

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have had ovarian cancer

it sounds like you have been battling it for a long time

ovarian cancer often can cause excessive ascities fluid in the abdomen.

you may benefit from a peritoneal catheter which can be connected to a drain outside of your body so the ascities fluid can come out of your body into a bag and be disposed of on a regular basis