Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am taking clorazepato for anxiety but have a tight chest…

Customer Question
I am taking clorazepato...

I am taking clorazepato for anxiety but have a tight chest and anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Tiredness but I cant sleep as i need to make pee pee every hour

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have amild form of epilepsy. I am extremely tired . Can i take another clorazepato, I took the last 10 mg At 1.00pm

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have bad anxiety symptoms

clorazepato is Dipotassium Clorazepate

The usual daily dose is 30 mg. The dose should be adjusted gradually within the range of 15 to 60 mg daily in accordance with the response of the patient.

yes, you can take another 10mg to help decrease your anxiety symptoms

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com