Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am looking for Similax its a laxitive do you have it that…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for Similax its a laxitive do you have it that I could order it ?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Well its for my sister she has breast cancer & her dr. had given some for her but she ran out. H"es from Mexico

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes, she had her operation in mexico & he recomended it. She"s taking Chemo pills its (Immunocal platium .she keeps in touch with him,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No Thank You for responding so quickly !!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

are you sure that is the right name?

Similac is a dietary supplement or infant formula for baby feeding.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2008/12/best-drugs-to-treat-constipation/index.htm

under treatment choices is a good list of over the counter laxatives.

Sorry it's Similax

I don't think that is the right name

I don't find similax on google as a laxative

https://www.amazon.com/Similax-Sarsaparilla-Extract/dp/B00HK0GCY6

this is all I find

I found the same thing , so you don't have it in your store that I can order it? Thank You!

this is not a store

you are at JustAnswers

we are doctors here to answer medical questions.

we don't sell anything.

is it Sulfolax?