Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

What options do I have for a bladder that is outside the

Customer Question

What options do I have for a bladder that is outside the vaginal cavity?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic, but I think it has something to do with a bad UTI I just got over
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have 4 children
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry you have a prolapsed urinary bladder. There are several ways to treat this condition. The easiest is to have a Passary inserted in the opening of your vagina which is an office procedure that your GYN can easily perform. The second requires surgery to tighten the ligaments supporting the urinary bladder. May I suggest you schedule an appointment with your GYN to discuss your options.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.