Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is Mia Steamia Gravis?? I want to know the symptoms??

Customer Question
What is Mia Steamia...

What is Mia Steamia Gravis??

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I want to know the symptoms??

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My son is having symptoms of MS but spinal fluid says NO, he has also, symptoms of several strokes, but Neurologist says No, so I wonder about what it could be??

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Myasthenia gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease that causes weakness in the skeletal muscles, which are responsible for breathing and moving parts of the body, including the arms and legs.

The anti–acetylcholine receptor antibody test is reliable for diagnosing autoimmune myasthenia gravis. It is highly specific as high as 100%

what symptoms is he having? how old is he?

Family Physician, Doctor