Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am felling pain on the right side of my stomach bellow my…

I am felling pain...

I am felling pain on the right side of my stomach bellow my right chest

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Am having shortness of breath

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

okay

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom? cough, nausea, fever etc.?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

Will be 27 years by June
since last month ( Pain come and Go )
No other symptoms
No past illness
Did Not consult any doctor and i have not been taking any medcineIn addition : I personally feel i have been stressing myself out recently with lot of sex and once in a while i Take codeine thou i am not addicted to it
i notice that i start feeling the pain whenever i take too much of sweet things that contain Sugar

You mentioned about shortness of breath in initial question.

When do you feel it?

Do you have cough with it?

No i do not cough it , i feel shortness of breath when ever i do something a little energetic i get tired faster than i should . my breathing becomes very fast and after some time it becomes normal
the pain in not exactly on my right chest ... It is below my right chest at the edge of the right rib

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The pain in the right side below chest can be from a few causes.

Muscle pull from exertion, pinched nerve are common musculoskeletal causes.

Muscle pull can give rise to such pain.

Tylenol or Motrin can reduce the pain, you can try for a few days.

Anxiety, stress can produce a shortness of breath.

However, sugar & sweet things would not make it worse.

Gallbladder disease, hepatitis are common causes of right sided pain.

Besides gall bladder, reflux disease or acid peptic disease can cause it.

If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

Meanwhile you can take Zantac or Nexium for a few days.

I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

one more thing .. I notice i do visit the toilet than usual to poop ... like more than 3 times in a day

How is stool in character? loose? is there any blood in it? pain?

Loose .... No blood .... no Pain

It can be from infection or inflammation.
Irritable bowel syndrome can be there.
This can also be related to anxiety.

okay , what should i do ?

I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
You can need a few tests like stool test, ultrasound, blood work.

okay noted

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)