Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How much blood pressure is the quality of the heart attack…

How much blood pressure is...
How much blood pressure is the quality of the heart attack and decrease in the hour of injury
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Higher sugar means a more serious heart attack than a drop should not rise over the long term
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Welcome dr

Hi...blood pressure is seen as dangerous and normal on regular follow ups and not at a single reading.

If your are on consistent follow up with a single physician they will know when your blood pressure trend is ringing bells.

Regarding sugar - it is not about single drop or anything like that, it is like a long standing uncontrolled diabetes and a best single measure for this is HbA1C blood test.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you very much. The second thing is the presence of a heart attack. And the cumulative sugar in order not to cause harm must be maintained for several years and the risk of non-conservative how many years

Are you asking if how many years of uncontrolled diabetes is a risk to the heart please.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Time of occurrence of heart attack Reading of blood pressure How systolic and diastolic

Any blood pressure changes that may occur during a heart attack are unpredictable, so as doctors we generally don’t use them as a sign of a heart attack or depend on them for treatment.

But one important sign is that - in inferior wall MI (Myocardial Infarction or heart attack), there may be low blood pressure.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
This means how systolic or diastolic this is
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
How much reading will be

Systolic could be less than 90 and diastolic could be less than 50.

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Diabetes when the body is damaged if it is irregular how years
Usually there is no specific time duration for organ damage with respect to uncontrolled diabetes.Empirically we can assume that diabetic nephropathy or kidney damage can result in 6 to 10 years of poor diabetic control and diabetic retinopathy or eye problem related to diabetes can occur after 10 years.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks so much dr

You are welcome.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Disturbance or anxiety does not cause diabetes

Disturbance or anxiety does not cause diabetes. But chronic stress can lead on to diabetes.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks so much
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What causes heart enlargement?
There are many causes for heart enlargement starting from congenital cardiomyopathy to acquired dilated cardiomyopathy related to renal failure.
All this is theory, but at the same time we need to correlate individual symptoms of individual patients and then decide whether a patient is really having it or not and then plan the for the course of action.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Chronic hypertension. How many years does the heart swell
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you very very wish you a very happy day
Usually in chronic hypertension rather than swelling of the heart and dilatation, what actually happens is hypertrophy of the heart muscle.
A very Happy Day to you too.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Chronic hypertension. How many years does the heart swell!
There is no specific time period which is defined it all depends upon individual patient and also on the amount of hypertension and whether the patient is taking medications are not.
Nobody can define a specific time period for this particular issue.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks so much dr

You are most welcome.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
A question returned by Dr. These connections wrong or not planning
May I know your question please...pardon me...I didn't understand.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
This change wire
Here lead II and leads V1, V2, V3 are suggestive of mild ischemia or decreased blood flow.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
This ECG means a medical error from the reverse links of the pathogenic wiring during planning
For me this looks like a decreased blood supply to the right ventricle and base of heart please. Not an error.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I worked a second chart in another hospital at the same time showed the difference
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What’s the normal number 1 or 2
In leads V1 and V2, there's a mild ST segment elevation.
But this may be normal if no symptoms.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I do not quite understand what it means I've done a routine checkup periodically to question this natural planning for the last healthy or not
If you do not have symptoms, please do not repeat anymore ECGs. This ECG doesn't mean a problem.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The symptoms of severe pain in the middle of the chest
Then it carries significance...but the symptoms should be more of low blood pressure, giddiness, falling down etc.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks so much
You are welcome please.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Means no importance to planning or enzymes without symptoms call to go
we need investigations only if there are symptoms. Otherwise no need to do any tests including ECG or enzymes.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Do symptoms appear with progression and no symptoms do not appear in the result
If it is a old myocardial infarction the changes may appear in ECG. But if you need to see fresh changes, you need to have symptoms.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks very good dr
Thank you for your appreciation.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Do planning have old changes or not?
Whether this ECG is having old changes or not should be decided after taking history whether the symptoms are old or new.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I mean this planning is normal, there are no old changes
There are changes which are suggestive of decreased blood supply to the inferior wall of the heart. But I do not think that this is a old heart attack.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
This lack of blood flow
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
This lack of blood flow?
I am not telling about in the ECG. I was just telling you about the explanation of the ECG and not this one in particular.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
EGC means I have a healthy natural
you are completely healthy.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Please dr sure the mine EGC normal good I am very wory the test EGC
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Is the unstable clot to come with effort pain
Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.1. May I know your age and gender please?
2. Please quote all your symptoms irrespective of either heart related or not?
3. What are all the medications you are currently on?
4. Is there any personal or family history of coronary artery disease or rhythm disturbances in heart?
5. Are you a diabetic and hypertensive?I am asking all these questions keeping your good will in mind.
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am 40 years old. I have no pressure, no sugar, no cholesterol, no smoke,
Please provide answers to other questions also.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Means anxiety and stress affects people who have only dangerous stress factors, diabetes, heart and smoker increase risk and height
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I mean a test of 10 minutes or 15 minutes showing the presence of pain or lack during physical life. It is possible to discover this, regardless of going to the hospital. I do not want to go. Just reassure.
Hello.You are right, anxiety and stress are risk factors only when other risk factors like diabetes and pre-existing heart disease are present.In your second question I would like to know if you are asking about it treadmill test.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
The heart attack does not suddenly diverge. It sends a warning through a chest pain, called angina, which occurs during an effort. This I mean before it happens?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Means anxiety and tension not affected the arteries of the heart because of other factors
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Now send new question
I have already answered this question in the new thread please.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
You can see the layout at the beginning and say the wrong connections but you do not know the ECG explanation if the connection is incorrect or normal or abnormal and was an escape from your answer
I felt I did my best to convince you.
I was not escaping from my answers. If you feel I did not explain you the ECG well, I will opt out for another expert to help you out please.
Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD