Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an issue that I don't know how to explain.

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue that I don't know how to explain. Periodically, I feel a rock in my throat that slowly rolls down and settles in the middle if my chest. It hurts for a few moments then goes a way. It's been intermediately since December. Not sure if it's worthy enough to see a doctor.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

My health is good. I'm 57 years. No other issues

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I'm good other than this annoying rock in my throat. Have you ever had a big piece of meet stuck in your throats and had trouble swallowing. That's the feeling.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated nausea, bloating?

Heartburn?

A stuffy nose, phlegm at the back of the throat?

Are you taking any medications?

Alcohol and smoking intake?

Pain abdomen?

Stress and anxiety?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks