Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a blister on my closer to my anus on the right side.

Customer Question
I have a blister...

I have a blister on my butt closer to my anus on the right side. I took a picture of it if you’d like me to send it.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not. I’ve put on an anti itch cream

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

yes you can send it here

I masterbate a lot and I sit while I do it. Do you think it’s was created by the skin rubbing against the material?

why wouldn't you have one on the other cheek if it were that?

Not sure. The way I sit? I also clench my cheeks against my sofa and bed

Ok. Is it painful?

No. I didn’t notice it at first but I did feel it. It looked like there was an actual blister and then the skin broke and reveled what you see in the picture. When that happened - 2 days ago - it was irritated cause the underwear was rubbing against it.

It looks like an abscess to me actually

when an abscess (pocket of infection) is healing, it can blister and peel like that

When I sat it was a little sore. I’ve washed it and dried it out and wore boxers instead of brieds

That is good

I would get it looked at and put some neosporin on it

What does abscess mean?

pocket of infection

I should just go in to see a doctor to be safe right?

correct

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

I don’t have any insurance on me. How much would that cost me?

urgent care would be cheap. 100 bucks

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)