Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Almost every day I will have a back pain early in the

Customer Question
Hello.. almost every day...

Hello.. almost every day I will have a back pain early in the morning starting around 3am in the bed, it will be relieved only after the bowels.. this is becoming worse these days as I couldn't sleep properly.. please help me

Doctor's Assistant: When did the pain begin? Have you used any medication for it?

I have this pain from more than a year but was not regular but now it is almost regular, have not taken any medicine

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?

No as of now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have constipation problem bowels are not clear, I had piles but locally operated. When I eat any food bowels become very hard and I feel burning sensation as well during bowels

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

Hello Doctor...as explained above am having an issue with back pain early in the morning before bowels.
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago

how old are you?

what meds do you take?

I am 35 years old and I do not take any medicine now....
Hello Doc..I am available now to have a continuous communication, do let me know if you are available

Do you have bowel movements daily?

I do but I struggle sometimes and I feel burning sensation

have you tried laxatives?

just click send to reply

No have not tried any laxatives

Miralax is the laxative of choice

Do you suggest me to use this

We always suggest confirming with your own doctor first but yes. That is what I would recommend to my own patients

It will hopefully keep the bowels move regular and avoid this issue

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question
I strive for 5 star service for all customers

If you have more questions, just reply :)