Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had posted a question for Dr. Phil and need to get back to…

Customer Question
I had posted a...

I had posted a question for Dr. Phil and need to get back to the site. Waiting for answer

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I want to know the best calcium supplement to take and when it can be taken in relation to other meds. particularly blood pressure ones. Also in regards ***** ***** I am taking Pepcid and hydralazine which have to be taken twice a day and I don't know when to take them. I read that calcium can interphere with the absorption of other medication.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Not allergic to anything. Take caduet, lisiniprol, Cymbalta, toviaz, vitamin B6 and a Vit B complex, Vit D, Vit E, and some supplements.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have digestive issues and am taking digestive enzymes. Also osteoporosis and osteo arthritis and degenerative disc disease.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
I don't have any other information. Please reply by e-mail as I have to leave my computer now. Thank you.
3/21/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Dr Phil here

How can I help?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago

just click send to reply