Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 47 years old and I got softkeas festla and I can't keep…

Customer Question
I am 47 years...

I am 47 years old and I got softkeas festla and I can't keep my lbs up I been in and out surgery and got copd because is their anny way you can help fix my sofeket

Doctor's Assistant: What are their symptoms? Have they used any medication for this?

Yes been on meds but my softeners close up on me the Med do help some times but I have to go in and have a bloom every 6 MO that help but now it so the then the last time thay did it it might ripe is a way that can traces plant a new one

Doctor's Assistant: Have they seen a doctor about this?

Yes I have all my life now that are saying that can't do no more that whay I am asking Dr Phil for help

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in their medical history you think the doctor should know?

Unless that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I don't fully understand your question

you are 47 years old? male or female?

you are loosing weight? can't keep your weight up?

you have had many surgeries?

Male that mean my sockets was in my lungs when I was .born then the first surgery it was 3 day long and now that do the scope every 6 MO and when that did it one time they ripe it and that pit me in the hospter for 8 mo I want to now Cocteau can put a new one in
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago

put in a new what?