Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just talked with you about pot smoking My smoking occurred 3…

Just talked with you about...
Just talked with you about pot smoking
My smoking occurred 3 days ago
4/!7/18 . Test is today. Surprise, random test for job
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

That is going to be very close, and depending on how much you smoked -- it may trigger a positive urine test. Unfortunately, it is very easy for them to test the urine to see if it has been diluted, or if it is indeed not actual urine - so at this point you won't be able to change the results.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon