Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I do not suffer from pain in the chest, but I ask what is…

I do not suffer from...
I do not suffer from pain in the chest, but I ask what is dangerous chest pain Is pain simple or moderate or severe, which calls to go to the hospital for the work of planning
3/20/2018
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

As i said before, a person does not need to be seen for every mild chest pain that occurs. But for an episode of significant chest pain, then it is appropriate to be seen. We also discussed that the sensation may not always be pain, but sometimes may be felt as pressure, fullness, or a squeezing sensation, but if someone has significant symptoms of any of these types, then it is appropriate to be seen.

Although it would be more worrisome if there are associated symptoms that are common with heart disease, such as radiation to the neck and arm, shortness of breath, nausea, or sweating, the person should be seen for significant chest pain, even if no other associated symptoms are present.

If someone has a chronic or recurrent chest pain and there has already been an evaluation that has determined that it is not from their heart, they do not need to return every time they have a recurrence of that pain. But if that person develops new significant symptoms that are different, then it is appropriate to be seen.

I feel pain from time to time, but my right chest does not pose a danger

Whether the pain is present from time to time is not as important as whether it is more than mild chest pain.

Right sided chest pain is much less likely to be from the heart, but any significant chest pain should be checked.

Thank you very much means not a danger I did not understand

You are very welcome.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
How much is normal heart muscle EF

The normal ejection fraction is >55%. An ejection fraction of 50-55% is considered borderline. And an ejection fraction <50% is considered a low ejection fraction.

Thank you very much and age 40 years how nearly a day the heart muscle rate

There is no such thing as a "heart muscle rate". There is only a heart rate, and the normal range for heart rate is 60-100.

Is it possible to increase the ratio or become unstable
I mean Ef cardio

If the ejection fraction is low, then there are some treatments that can increase the ejection fraction, although the first issue is to determine why the ejection fraction is low.

The 58 EF ratio is normal and how is the increase

58 is normal, so there is no need to increase it.

Thanks so much very good dr
The EF has been fixed since birth

You are welcome.

The EF has been fixed since birth ؟

No, it can vary from one year to the next within the normal range.

Means with sport from year to year increase the normal range of EF

It depends upon what you mean. Elite athletes tend to have lower ejection fractions compared to healthy people of the same age, because of better cardiovascular conditioning. But in someone with a low ejection fraction from poor blood flow to the heart, regular exercise is one of the interventions that can increase the ejection fraction.

I break a 58 break with a possible aerobic exercise on 60Ef increases

That is normal.

I mean, I do not need planning tests or enzymes if I do not have chest pain
Natural planning and enzymes are possible due to lack of symptoms this means

I have told you several times that if you are not having symptoms, then you do not need any tests.

Thanks so much

You are welcome.

What causes heart enlargement?

That is a separate and complex question, so needs to be done in a new thread.

Thank you very very wish you a very happy day

You are welcome.

Hi dr
Can you send new question

You need to start a new question.

I am send

I responded in that thread.