Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MY right ear canal is totally closed. cany get anything in…

Customer Question
MY right ear canal...

MY right ear canal is totally closed. cany get anything in there

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Last year, went to the DR. thought I had upper respt. He tried to look in my ear, couldn't get in there, said he was puzzled, never seen anything like it. didn't have URI. Now totally closed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** am an ENT physician and I will be assisting you today.

How old are you?

Any pain in the right ear? Any drainage?

Any hearing loss that you have noticed? Have you had a hearing test?