Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am feeling sick. I have a fever that's off and on, and a…

Customer Question
Hi! I am feeling...

Hi! I am feeling sick. I have a fever that's off and on, and a cough. My neck and back are very stiff and when I look to the right or down it hurts my upper back. I had the worst migraine yesterday and the light really made it worse. I am feeling a bit better today after sleeping for 12 hours

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Just yesterday was super bad. I thought I was going to like black out or pass out. I was pretty dizzy yesterday. Today my head is feeling better-just a light headache. But the other symptoms of the flu are still present

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have always been pretty healthy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

Do you also have runny nose, sore throat, tiredness?