Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I love to ask a question

Customer Question
Hello i love to...

Hello i love to ask a question

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Nope

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello i love to ask if you have unprotected sex and you took plan b 20 mins later but the following month you miss your period for four days and you did copy of pegnancy test your are not . so what drugs can you take in other to force out your menses?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

When was your last period? Was the pregnancy test negative? Is your cycle regularly on time?

Family Physician, Doctor