Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have never tested my blood sugar levels before and did so…

Customer Question
Hello, I have never...

Hello, I have never tested my blood sugar levels before and did so this morning. After 9 hrs of sleep it read 90mg/dL and then I ate breakfast and tested it 1.5 hrs later and it dropped to 75 mg/do. Is this normal?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

What

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Idk

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 29 days ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

usually after meals, your blood sugar levels go up.

why are you testing your blood sugar now?

Family Physician, Doctor