Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am taking the depo shot for birth control and i have been…

Customer Question
I am taking the...

I am taking the depo shot for birth control and i have been having really bad cramping lower back pains,and nausea and really tired i have a 2 month old and i am on post partum depression medicine and they said it could effect the depo shot. Could I be pr

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to an OB/GYN Doctor?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: OK. As the OB/GYN Doctor's Assistant I have a few questions for you. How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

For about a couple of weeks yet and no

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now. I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Which antidepressant are you taking? Are you breast feeding your baby?