Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Stan. Are you available today?. I have just one issue that…

Dear doctor Stan . Are...
Dear doctor Stan . Are you available today ? .I have just one issue that is bugging me if you can help I will be at your debt sir thank you .But only if you are happy to give me time and also willing to hear a little bit of repeated questions thank you
3/20/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Yes, but i will have to get back to you in about 2 hours if that's OK.

No problem at all sir . I just needed a confidence boost . I will try to type my question now or in the morning

I'm available, please ask your question.

Dear dr Stan . All is well I have one specific doctor who has helped me . I am only looking for second opinionI have one question I went for blood draw everything is fine i just need your experience and patience with me today thank youDuring blood draw nurse has issues finding my vein (no big deal )1) We did a lot of excessive talking after she had removed needle coverMy concern is that when we talking if nurse has cut on mouth for e.g cut on lips etc blood flew out of her mouth accidently when she was talking . On the needle (after she had removed needle cover ) or on blood came on my arm . If accidentally blood came out of nurse mouth for whatever reasonIs no risk for hiv. Hepatitis b c stds2) same if it's for only saliva also it's no risk if spit Came out of mouth. And got on needle or my arm3) so two examples one for blood and one for saliva .4) I have also seen on YouTube . That during blood draw that nurse always talk even after removing needle cover . And nobody fears blood or saliva coming out of nurse mouth for whatever reason if it gets in nesdle or the arm . And nurse then does a blood draw4) my nurse was just on my arm a bit close because . The nurse was finding trouble finding my vein5) please note when I say blood coming out of mouth that means if nurse has cut or injury in lips . Or inside of mouth for (gum bleeding ) . For what ever reason my imagination tells me this is no risk for hiv. Hepatitis.b c stdsMy doctor says this is no at all . So I just needed your help today .Confidence boost .and can you KILL THIS WORRY RIGHT nowAnd may I also say whenever I go for blood draw I don't even notice nurse talking or blood coming out of mouth in unlikely event . Because we all talk after removing needle cover .So this for blood getting on needle or my arm if nurse 'teas talking and blood flew out of mouth not mixed with saliva only blood and got on needle . Just before she drew blood . And nurse drew blood
My doctor says this is no risk and I have one more thing to share with you after this which I hope will further give me confidence
Thank you for your patience
I will repeat questions for clarification

I am happy to help you.

Since all of your fears are imaginary and did not happen, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Even if the nurse had a cut in her mouth and did leave a drop of blood on your skin, you have nothing to worry about. Even if a drop of blood got on the needle, you have nothing to worry about.

We both know that you have a very active imagination and your imagination takes over and clouds your thought process. This is your problem and we both know this is your problem. You will not let your thoughts of harm to your body get in the way of you thinking clearly and logically.

There is no risk of you getting any illness (HIV, Hep B, Hep C or any other STI).

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Okay doc great . So for now and future if can I have key phrase that I can remember that's " if nurse is talking and blood comes out of her mouth for whatever reason for e.g she has cuts on lips and blood flew out of her mouth . Only blood not mixed with saliva .while she was talking to me on needle or my arm . And then she drew my blood draw is no risk . For hiv hepatitis b c stds . Why because Any blood that left her mouth whether that cut was outside her mouth or inside mouth is dead . So it doesn't matter if blood or saliva got on needle when we talk after needle cover was removed and she took. My blood draw or my arm .
2) in future continue to talk to nurse and no need to fear even if I think blood came out of mouth not mixed with saliva for whatever reason . It is safe for hiv hepatitis b c stds so no need to worry blood flying out her mouth if only blood and not mixed with saliva3) same rules no risk for hiv hepatitis b c stds if it's only saliva and spit came out of her mouth . And got on needle or my arm4) you saw my pics also ? So al goodCan I follow the keyphrase in part 1 and 3 . Point 1 is only for blood and point 3 is for saliva
Thanks for highlighting your Anwer in bold text also . Where you Said not to worry. So for my peace of Mind I'm only repeating my question even if did happen it's no risk and I tried my best explaining my example and I would like so you understood my question and point number 1 I made thanks

You are welcome.

I fully understand. You can go with peace of mind and not worry about any infection.

You must believe in yourself and put away all of the negative thoughts.

Can you also read my point number 1 . So even if think like that it's no risk " if nurse is talking and blood comes out of her mouth for whatever reason for e.g she has cuts on lips and blood flew out of her mouth . Only blood not mixed with saliva .while she was talking to me on needle or my arm . And then she drew my blood draw is no risk . For hiv hepatitis b c stds . Why because Any blood that left her mouth whether that cut was outside her mouth or inside mouth is dead . So it doesn't matter if blood or saliva got on needle when we talk after needle cover was removed and she took my blood draw
Basically what im saying if this did happen and not my imagination it's still no risk

I realize that this happened, BUT THERE IS NO RISK. YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!

How are you feeling?

I feel a lot better actually tanks for asking
I have one more thing . So I need to do this on my own1) if I feel uncomfortable can I ask this question again in future from you ?2a)one more thing that I have say to myself which is importantThis is no risk for hiv or hepatitis b c stds . If I think nurse had cut on mouth only blood flew out of her mouth (not mixed with saliva only blood ) and got on needle or my arm . And she drew my bloodIt's no risk because : anything that came out of her mouth blood for whatever reason is dead for hiv hepatitis b. C stds . Only blood from her mouth not saliva .Therefore even if blood flew out of her mouth and onto the needle or my arm I am safe no risk that's why this is not a risk .Same rules for saliva also no risk for hiv hepatitis b c stdsSo this is for both blood and saliva doc two different things and we have got this rightCorrect ? This is the reason I can give myself from now on and for future3a)So this is it good came out I meant not mixed with saliva only blood for any cut she had on her lips or anywhere on her mouth . You got the point ?4) that it's why we are safe to talk whenever we want after nurse has removed needle cover and not at risk for hiv hepatitis b c stdsCan you just read my point number 2a and 3a I just sent right now that's it

Yes, basically you need to do this on your own. A Psychologist can help, but eventually you need you need to have self-control/

1. Yes, you may always ask me again.

2. You must repeat the "statement" to yourself.

3. Correct.

4. That is also correct.

Okay great no need for phycho logist doc just an understanding why this is safe now and also for future . That is all.Just pint number 2a) just explain that statement to myself that is why we are safe and this is not a risk .So that's about it . Next time when I ask u I have one more thing to share with you that is all .So you completely now at this point may I move in and not think about ? No risk for hiv or hepatitis b. C stdsThis is for all virus I mentioned and just move on .Last thing : this is basically no risk even if al of this did happen and not just my imagination for hiv hepatitis b c stds ? CorrectThat is all I wanted to ask thank you and I will contact you again one more thing to share . You help no other phycoligist needed
I think this is dam good now we are good so last thing on this and next time when I ask you again I will answer the question myself as my learning and I'm happy .

You have absolutely no reason to be concerned about getting any viral illness including HIV, Hep B, Hep C or any other form of STDs.

I'm glad to hear that you are able to deal with these thoughts and put them out of your mind.

Please provide a 5 star rating if you feel I have earned it.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Thanks for not given up on me and working with me I'll rate this 5 star and show u one more thing on our next consult thank you luv u