Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Every year for the last 10, in March, my legs break out in…

Customer Question
Every year for the...

Every year for the last 10, in March, my legs break out in little blisters from my knee to my feet. I have went to Drs and skin dr. they have given me shots, meds and even done biopsy. No one know of anything to do. The itching is terrible. It feels like I have a million bees inside of my legs stinging me. I know this sounds crazy but that how it feels. I can't do this anymore

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes, and every dr that I have been to, looks at me like I have lost my mind.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a double bypass on July 3, 2017. I am on Verapamil for high blood pressure and a mild nerve pill. This has been going on for years.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago

just click send to reply