Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Wondering what would cause musus looking discharge that is…

Wondering what would cause...

Wondering what would cause white musus looking discharge that is kinda stringy that comes from your anus

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Usual comes I think cause I get constipated maybe, but my tummy alwas kinda feels sick, and I get bloated easy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Sorry thought I lost you

3/20/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 49 female I do take medication but I am pretty healthy I think

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
I understand your anxiety.
Leaking of mucus is usually harmless.
Leaking of mucus can occur in constipation.
Infection, inflammation like inflammatory bowel diseases, growth are also produce excess mucus to leak.
Hemorrhoid or fissure can cause it.
Sometimes, there can be laxity of anal sphincter.
As you do not have any other symptom besides constipation it is the likely factor.
Please take plenty of veggies, fruits to relieve constipation.
Please take plenty of fluid too.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
Please do not worry.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didn't realize what this is I would rather just not do this service thank you I have medical insurance and 50 is to high for me

It is not necessary to call.
It is an automated response.
Some customers want it.
It is website generated.

You are always welcome.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)