Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Chip,. I hope you remember me. I will have, tomorrow, the…

Customer Question
hello Dr. Chip, . I hope you...
hello Dr. Chip,
.
I hope you remember me
.
I will have, tomorrow, the MRI taken BEFORE my surgery and will have it on my "goggle online drive along with the radiologist report..
.
If you would be ever so kind, I will properly tip you for you review and evaluation of my MRI, visa-a-vie, my medical complaint, with a short "refresh" recapl
.
THANKS
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 4 months ago

I'll be happy to look at your MRI

NO password ***** Compressed Zipped File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GYpqAUb0C7K4tMdZD0W8ESihRa2INzPY?usp=sharing
.
NO password, MRI in a "master Folder" open it and it like looking at the "CD Rom":
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uwtOybWDtc4L6PdYShLY4LOg_F3Zgk5a?usp=sharing
.
THANKS
.
I hope I did this Ok , let me know if you have problems

Sorry but I can't open those

I will call the imaging place and see if they have an answer to this problem

Thanks