Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I haved protates. And doctor says go see uraligst have and…

Customer Question
Hello i haved protates ...

Hello i haved protates

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes and doctor says go see uraligst have and he said the harmone shots are like chemlice castoration at that time mu hart skip 2 beats help me phone(###) ###-#### i have taken 3 dinferent kinds enhaners , ceails.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had hart attake in 2007--- 8 years ago gailbleatr operation went bad i spent 7 mounts wichata ks in hospital has not fun , in a wheel chair,cant walk balenace is bad more but one finger for type sucks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you have to pay for additional phone consult service fees to talk by phone.

do you have prostate cancer?

Family Physician, Doctor