Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I seem tp have a problem totally emptying my bowels when…

Customer Question
I seem tp have...

I seem tp have a problem totally emptying my bowels when defecating, and later, more feces will come out unexpectedly. This has happened enough times that it is becoming a problem. The stools are not particularly hard, but they seem to come out later in a small amount. What is going on? Evidently the bowel is not totally emptying at the time of a movement. What to do?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No other symptoms.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/20/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Since when is this happening?

Were there any accidents, incontinence (soiling of clothes)?

What are the investigations or treatment done?